1. Every participant of Super Hack must be a high-school student in grades 10 through 12 (though exceptions can be made for highly ambitious individuals).
2. Every participant must comply with the Hack Club standard code of conduct (https://hackclub.com/conduct/).
3. Every participant of Super Hack must create, execute, and deploy a project on the day of the hackathon.
4. Every participant of Super Hack must attend the hackathon in-person.
5. Every participant shall arrange accommodations for being transported to the Supercomputer Center if they have not been promised reimbursements.
6. Every participant competing for a prize must submit their project at promptly 5:00PM.